How to support the application
We would really appreciate your support for the new Gymnastics and Table Tennis Centre, and would be grateful if you could submit a comment on the planning application. You can do this online or by post.
To submit a comment online:
- Register with Milton Keynes Council’s online system by clicking here. You will need to provide your full name and address. These details will appear alongside any comments you submit to the Council’s planning portal.
- Once you have completed the registration form, activate your account by clicking the link sent to you via email and log into your new account.
- Click here to be taken to the application comments page.
- Fill in the form to provide your comments.
- Don’t forget to press ‘Submit’ when you’ve finished writing your comment on the application!
To submit a comment by post:
- Write a short note/letter with your comments. Make sure you include application reference 20/02419/FUL.
- Provide your full name and address. These details will appear alongside any comments you submit to the Council’s planning portal.
- Send your note to Jeremy Lee, Planning Department, Milton Keynes Council, Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes, MK9 3EJ.